Netflix is available on all smart TV – 4K TV or android TV and you can watch favorite Netflix Shows and Library of in below five easy steps.
If you want to access the Netflix library from other region like if you are from sweden and look to Watch US, UK,Australia, Canada Netflix then you can do it with using a Premium VPN.
How to Watch Netflix on Smart TV [Quick Guide]
You can watch Netflix on your Samsung, LG, Vyom, MI, Sony Smart TV by following the easy steps below:
- Turn on your Smart TV.
- Press the Home button from your remote.
- Search for the Netflix app in the Apps section.
- Many companies provide inbuilt Netflix if not then Download and install the Netflix application on your Smart TV.
- Log in to enjoy streaming your favorite shows on Netflix.
How to Watch Netflix on Android TV in geo-restricted countries
Check out below the complete step by step guide to Get Netflix on your Smart TV in geo-block countries.
- Subscribe to a premium VPN like ExpressVPN.
- Visit the ExpressVPN DNS settings page and enter your credentials to sign in.
- You will see the IP address registration page and click “Register my IP address.”
- Now visit the ExpressVPN setup page, and you will find your MediaStreamer DNS server IP address, note it down.
- Press the Menu button on your Samsung Smart TV remote.
- Select Network and then select Network Status.
- Wait for the process to finish and then select IP Settings.
- Select DNS settings and then select Enter manually.
- Enter your previously noted MediaStreamer IP address.
- Press Enter and open the Smart Hub.
- Search and download the Netflix app.
- Log in with your credentials to enjoy watching Netflix on your Samsung TV.
GET A PREMIUM VPN FREE: Need a VPN for a short period? Whether you’re going on vacation or just want to Watch Netflix on Smart TV for a few days, you can take advantage of ExpressVPN’s 30-day money-back guarantee. For that you will have to pay upfront but you can cancel at any time (within 30 days) to receive a full refund. This is effectively letting you Watch Netflix on Android TV for free.
Recommended VPN Services to Watch Netflix on Smart TV
ExpressVPN – Our First choice – With High Speeds, Advance Security Features and excellent unblocking ability to unblock countrywide Geo Restriction from Anywhere. Also comes with a 30 days Risk-free Money back guarantee.
NordVPN – Due to Low Cost and a good number of server is our best-Rated VPN to Access Netflix on Smart TV from Anywhere. Currently Offering 68% off.
Surfshark – Connect Multiple devices at once & Protect your online identity and easily unblocks several popular platforms including Netflix.
PureVPN – Comes with a 7 Days Trial in as low as 0.99$, Browsing privately, Strong focus on Security, PureVPN is perfect for streaming while on the go.
IPVanish – A fast, lightweight service as well as the best unblocking ability, IPVanish is ideal choice for streaming Netflix on Smart TV in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, or abroad country.
How to Choose Best VPNs for Watch Netflix on Smart TV
Decide which VPN best is always a tough task for everyone as right now in the market so many VPN service providers. To Make things easy – When finding the best VPNs for watching Netflix on any 4K – Smart TV we recommend you to the check below criteria.
- VPN Service who stream Netflix Video easily
- Providing Utra-Fast Video Streaming services
- Logs no personally identifiable information
- How Many devices you want to connect
- Provides apps for the most popular platforms and devices
- Comes with Money Back guarantee and Live Support services
Best VPN for Watching Netflix library on Smart TV
Money-back guarantee: 30 DAYS
ExpressVPN which have wide range of 3000+ server from the 94 countries. They provide a Fast and Reliable VPN and this brings live HD video streaming without any lag or buffering. Right Now, ExpressVPN currently unblocks major streaming services including ITV hub, Netflix from abroad in UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or anywhere.
This Service brings your traffic hidden at all time with a 256-bit of encryption and a kill switch feature (which stops all data transferal should you disconnect suddenly), Perfect way to secure your browsing internet activity and protection against DNS and IPV6 leaks. ExpressVPN doesn’t log any identifiable information so paid their services via bitcoin or Credit-debit card are always protected. still have a question on your mind You can reach customer support 24/7 over live chat.
ExpressVPN works great with Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, Apple TV, fire TV, Smart TV, Playstation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, and iOS devices. It includes custom firmware to make installing the service on a router as straightforward as possible.
- Superfast speeds to watch Netflix Shows without buffering
- Over 3,000 worldwide to bypass regional blocks
- 5 simultaneous device connections
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Works with: Disney+, HBO Max, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Vudu, and more
- Compatible with: Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, routers, Apple TV, and more
Read our full review of ExpressVPN
Money-back guarantee: 30 DAYS
NordVPN which has the one of the largest networks in comparison to other as they provide more than 5400+ server in 59 countries. NordVPN is also good in term of speed and boasting excellent unblocking capabilities. With the subscription of the service, you not only enjoy Netflix but also several otherstreaming platform likes of ABC, ESPN, Fubo Tv, Sling TV and More.
NordVPN apps are working fine on MacOS, Linux, Windows, iOS, and Android. It can be manually installed on select wireless routers.
This VPN includes several advanced security features includes 256-bit encryption, an app-specific kill switch, an adblocker, a malware scanner, and protection against DNS, WebRTC, IPv6, and port-forwarding leaks. Customer support is available 24/7 via live chat in case of any problems.
Surfshark has more than 3200 server from the 65 countries across the world. This is one of the good options to stream Netflix on 4K TV, not only because of the speed but they unblock major platforms like Hulu, ESPN+ etc. One of the major features is this VPN has no connection limit as they allows you to protect all of your device simultaneously.
Allow specific apps & websites to bypass the VPN. Works great with mobile banking apps.It’s a safety net in case your VPN connection drops. Your activities and sensitive data are never exposed.
Surfshark comes with apps for Windows, Linux, Android, MacOS, and iOS. It can be manually installed on supported network routers.
PureVPN currently has More than 6500+ Server across the Globe from 140 countries. PureVPN gives you immediate access to your favorite streaming platforms likes of Hulu, Netflix, TSN, ESPN including this PBS. Try it out and access anything you want, from anywhere in the world.
PureVPN lets you break free from the geo-restrictions and censorship. So you have unrestricted access to websites, videos, live events, p2p-torrenting and more. PureVPN makes sure that you are completely protected, anonymous and on an AES 256-bit encrypted network every time you go online.
Moreover Easy to use VPN Apps for all your device including Windows, Mac, Android, Iphone, ipad, Linux, Chrom, Firefox, Smart TV and many more. They also support 10 multi-logins so with this feature your entire family remains protected.
5. IP Vanish
IPVanish offering more than 1200 server from the 60 countries. Service of IPVanish are fast and lightweight and also comes with unblocking capabilities and great for streaming on Android TV and other devices. IPVanish cover all of your device at once so easily watch Netflix on Smart TV on simultaneous connections.
IPVanish VPN and storage tools simplify online security for the whole home with setups for desktop, mobile, consoles, and routers.It takes more than a private internet browser to go incognito. Keep your internet activity private with our anonymous IP addresses, and we’ll help keep network hackers, ISPs, and advertisers out of your connection.
IPVanish has a no-logs policy, so there’s no risk of your activities being traced back to you. Customer support representatives are ready to help via 24/7 live chat.
How to Watch Netflix on LG TV
Just we said above, Netflix is pre-installed in most Smart TVs including LG TV. LG comes with two different types of smart TVs, one with the webOS and the other one powered by Roku TV. Follow the steps below to watch Netflix on your LG TV:
- Turn on your LG TV.
- On your home screen, Go to the Netflix app.
- If you are using an LG Roku TV, then head towards the Streaming Channels section.
- Enter your Netflix log-in credentials.
- Sign in to the app to enjoy watching your favorite content on your LG Smart TV.
How to Install Netflix on LG TV
If you don’t find Netflix on your LG TV, then you can follow the steps below to install Netflix on your LGTV TV:
- Press the Home button on your LG TV remote.
- Choose More Apps or go to playstore.
- Search for the Netflix App.
- Click to install the Netflix app on your TV.
How to get Netflix on older Samsung Smart TV
Read the Full Guide on How to Set up DNS on Samsung Smart TV
If you are using Older Version of Samsung TV and want to watch Netflix on that TV and finding issue don’t worry. follow below the steps.
- Press the [email protected] button on your remote.
- Select the content view.
- Now select internet TV.
- Use the search option to find the Netflix app.
- Download and install the app on your TV.
- Open the app and log in with your credentials to enjoy streaming Netflix on your Smart TV.
Netflix Not Working on Smart TV [Quick Fixes]
If Netflix is not working on Smart TV, then you may try the following quick fixes:
- Reset the Netflix app on your Smart TV
- Try uninstalling and then reinstalling your Netflix app
- Clear the cache of your Netflix app
- Power Cycle your Smart TV to fix Netflix
- Update your Netflix app
- Update your Smart TV framework
- Factory reset your Smart TV
Best Netflix Movies and TV Shows on Smart TV
- The Guest
- Always Be My Maybe
- The Social Network
- Harry Potter
- Sherlock Holmes
- The Queen’s Gambit
- Lady Bird
- Money Heist
- Never Have I Ever
- Immigration Nation
- The Witcher
- Breaking Bad
& Many More…