11th Edition of the Cricket World cup Final Match was played between the two finalist team of New zealand and Australia on 29 March 2015. This NZ vs AUS 2015 Final Match of world cup was played at Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne. After winning the Toss by the New zealand captain Brendon McCullum elect to Bat First.
A VPN service which will help you to access Geo Block Content and Stream sports live without any restriction of TV channels. To Stream, Sports live I always recommend you Subscribe ExpressVPN because of their Enjoy unrestricted access worldwide features, Fast Server, Easy Setup on almost all device, 24/7 Hour customer support with live chat along with 30 days money back Guarantee.
Quick Guide: Watch Match Live From Anywhere in 3 Steps
- Get a trusted VPN Go with ExpressVPN (49% off + 3 Month Free)
- Connect to the Server of the Broadcaster channel.
- Start watching Sports!
Note : Finding Any difficulty to Watch Match online kindly contact ExpressVPN support person via live Chat or Email.
In Batting First, New zealand team Lost first three wickets on just 39 runs of BB McCullum, MJ Guptill and KS Williamson but then kiwis find a good partnership of Taylor and Elliott 111 run for the fourth wickets but then after Black caps are losing wickets on the regular interval and all their side in 45 overs by making only 183 runs on the board. Elliott scores 83 runs in 82 balls. From Australia Johnson and Faulkner are took 3 wicket each while Starc pick 2 wickets and Maxwell take a 1 wickets.
Target of 184, Australia losing the first wickets of Finch on team score of 2 runs in the second over but then Australia are making a good partnership. David Warner scored 45 while Smith scores unbeaten 55 runs and MJ Clark captain of 74 help a Australia to Won the Fifth Cricket world cup Trophy.
Too busy for the full read? Here’s the BEST VPN for 2021
ExpressVPN – The fastest VPN available. It’s super-secure, is easy to use, great for Soccer streaming and affordable Price too. Get 49% off with this special discount + 3 Months Free.
Feature of ExpressVPN
- Works with: Along With Any Sports Streaming its works on Netflix (multiple libraries), Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Vudu, Amazon Prime Video, SkyTV, Disney+ Hotstar, Sonyliv, and many others Too.
- Compatible Device: Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Linux, Chrome, Firefox, and routers
- Data logging: Strict no-logs policy
- Money-back guarantee: 30 days
ExpressVPN’s latest deal 2021: Get 3 months completely free on your annual subscription with this current offer! It’s not for certain when this deal will end so it’s best to ongoing expressvpn deal page to see if it’s still available.
ExpressVPN is our first choice to Watch Any Sports as they are top spot in many tests, including best VPN for iOS devices, torrenting, and routers, because it’s a solid, reliable option.
ExpressVPN have more then 4900+ high-speed servers from 160 countries. It’s also one of the fastest VPNs we’ve tested and many of the top site also recommending same. This is excellent news for streamers and torrenters around the world to Get ExpressVPN and Stream Sports live online.
ExpressVPN can help you access your favorite content, even on platforms that don’t support VPNs. Thanks to the MediaStreamer feature and the VPN’s ability to blast through blocks, our researchers were able to watch Netflix, Hulu, and BBC iPlayer from six different countries on smart TVs, Amazon Fire TV sticks, Apple TV, gaming consoles, and other devices.
Customer service is also good, with helpful 24/7 live chat support and detailed setup guides for the many supported platforms. Every time I tested the live chat feature, I was chatting with a helpful representative in under two minutes. So if you facing any issue to Watch Any Sports live after Buying the ExpressVPN plan kindly contact them
James Faulkner will be player of the Match while Mitchell Starc announced as Player of the Series for his brilliant performance.
New Zealand Innings
- Powerplay 1: Overs 0.1 – 10.0 (Mandatory – 31 runs, 1 wicket)
- New Zealand: 50 runs in 15.3 overs (93 balls), Extras 6
- Drinks: New Zealand – 51/3 in 16.0 overs (LRPL Taylor 13, GD Elliott 5)
- Over 19.6: Review by New Zealand (Batting), Umpire – HDPK Dharmasena, Batsman – GD Elliott (Upheld)
- 4th Wicket: 50 runs in 69 balls (LRPL Taylor 14, GD Elliott 35, Ex 1)
- New Zealand: 100 runs in 26.2 overs (158 balls), Extras 7
- GD Elliott: 50 off 51 balls (3 x 4, 1 x 6)
- Drinks: New Zealand – 134/3 in 33.0 overs (LRPL Taylor 35, GD Elliott 62)
- 4th Wicket: 100 runs in 126 balls (LRPL Taylor 29, GD Elliott 67, Ex 4)
- New Zealand: 150 runs in 34.5 overs (209 balls), Extras 11
- Powerplay 2: Overs 35.1 – 40.0 (Batting side – 15 runs, 3 wickets)
- Over 39.1: Review by Australia (Bowling), Umpire – HDPK Dharmasena, Batsman – GD Elliott (Struck down)
- Innings Break: New Zealand – 183/10 in 45.0 overs (TA Boult 0)
- Powerplay 1: Overs 0.1 – 10.0 (Mandatory – 56 runs, 1 wicket)
- Australia: 50 runs in 9.2 overs (56 balls), Extras 4
- 2nd Wicket: 50 runs in 47 balls (DA Warner 35, SPD Smith 13, Ex 4)
- Drinks: Australia – 74/2 in 16.0 overs (SPD Smith 19, MJ Clarke 4)
- Australia: 100 runs in 20.5 overs (125 balls), Extras 7
- 3rd Wicket: 50 runs in 64 balls (SPD Smith 16, MJ Clarke 30, Ex 4)
- MJ Clarke: 50 off 56 balls (5 x 4, 1 x 6)
- Australia: 150 runs in 28.6 overs (174 balls), Extras 8
- Attendance: 93,013
- 3rd Wicket: 100 runs in 108 balls (SPD Smith 33, MJ Clarke 65, Ex 4)
- SPD Smith: 50 off 66 balls (2 x 4)
- Attendance: 93,013