Here you get How to Watch UFC 277 on Kodi – Best Addons to Watch UFC for Free with using a Best VPN services.
A Main Headliner of the Pena vs Nunes 30th July 2022 Saturday of Pena vs Nunes in UFC 277 is available to live stream on Kodi but has some limitations on it when it shown event abroad. Check out this guide and it will go through how to Get Most of UFC 277 on Kodi free.
Everyone knows what Kodi is and how “handy” it comes when you want to stream anything. UFC 277 Pena vs Nunes Super saturday headliner is officially scheduled to live stream on 30th July, starting at 11-30 PM IST with the Early Preliminary matches. This event will broadcast worldwide from the UFC APEX in American Airlines Center, Dallas Texas, United States. with varying streaming options for viewers in the US, UK, Canada, and abroad. you Are lividing anywhere around the globe you can stream UFC 277 on Kodi although you may need a good VPN provider to bypass lower-cost or even free access instead of relying on pricey pay-per-view services.
A VPN service that will help you to access Geo Block Content and Stream UFC live without any restriction of TV channels. To Stream, UFC live I recommend you to Subscribe ExpressVPN & Watch UFC Live because of their Enjoy unrestricted access worldwide features, Fast Server, Easy Setup on almost all device, 24/7 Hour customer support with live chat along with 30 days money back Guarantee.
Quick Guide: Watch UFC fight Live From Anywhere
- Get a trusted VPN : Order ExpressVPN (49% off + 3 Month Free)
- Install Apps on Any device likes Mobile, Android Phone or Laptop.
- Go to Location list and Select US Server
- Go to ESPN
- Start watching UFC live on TV Anywhere
You can access the Every UFC Fight anywhere around the world with this tricks. No Matter weather you are from Russia, Australia, Canada, Wales, USA, UK, Brazil, India or anywhere this tricks work like charm.
With Help of this guide we share here you can know how to watch UFC 277 Pena vs Nunes live in the US or abroad through Kodi and without having to rely solely on ESPN+ or ESPN PPV.
How to watch UFC Live Stream on Kodi
- Configure PureVPN on Kodi.
- Install Planet MMA Add-on from Ares repository.
- Change location to UK or US.
- Enjoy live streaming UFC via Kodi.
The main fight card for UFC 277 Pena vs Nunes starts at 9 PM EST / 1 AM GMT.
How to watch UFC 277 free on Kodi with a VPN
With Use of VPN you can easily bypass UFC Region locks. Follow these steps to watch UFC 277 Pena vs Nunes through Kodi from anywhere in the world.
- First, sign up for a VPN service of your choice. For Kodi users, we recommend PureVPN, although ExpressVPN, NordVPN are comparable alternatives.
- Download the VPN’s app on your desired streaming device (make sure it has an app for that device).
- Connect to a VPN server in a country where UFC 277 is available to stream. For example, if you’re using UFC Fight Pass, a US or UK server will do, while viewing free through DAZN will require a German VPN server so go for it.
- Try visiting your chosen website or service, or streaming through your desired Kodi addon. It should load almost immediately and in this way you easily watch UFC 277 free.
How to Install Kodi Live Sports Add-ons?
Listed below are the steps you will have to follow when installing any of the Kodi live sports add-ons we have discussed later on:
- Download the Repository of the Kodi add-on.
- Launch Kodi and click the Gear Icon to access the Settings.
- Click File Manager, and then choose Add Source.
- Replace ‘None’ with the repository URL of your choice.
- Once you have typed a name for the repository, click Ok.
- From the home screen, click Add-ons.
- Click the Package Symbol to continue with the installation.
- Click Install from Zip File, and then select the repository name you entered in step 4.
- Click on the repository zip file to install the add-on.
- Return to the Add-ons screen and click Install from the Repository.
- Go to Video Add-ons and find the repository you installed.
- Select the Kodi add-on you want and click Install.
Why Do You Need a VPN for Kodi?
Besides the incomparable security and anonymity that it has to offer, a virtual private network (VPN) is necessary to unlock the world of Kodi add-ons so To watch UFC vpn is must needed for kodi users.
With Use of a Kodi VPN, not only can you keep your streaming activities private but also access all the Kodi sports add-ons you want from anywhere and enjoy the all sports events free.
Why Use PureVPN’s Kodi VPN Add-on
- Buffer-Free Streaming Experience
- Secure & Private Browsing
- Strongest Encryption Technology
- Unlimited Entertainment
- Simple User Interface & Experience
Access Any Website & Streaming Services with PureVPN
- Access the global internet
- Unblock – US Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime, Hulu, US HBO GO, Foxtel and many many more streaming services.
- Stream up to 4K content on your favorite channels seamlessly.
- Download P2P files and torrents in a secure manner.
How to Setup Planet MMA UFC Addon to Watch UFC on Kodi
- From Kodi home screen, go to Settings
- Select File Manager
- Click on add source twice (left side)
- Tap where it says “None” and type in exactly http://www.2supremacy.uk/repo/
- Name the repository “Supremacy”
- Click OK
Streaming options in major UFC regions include:
- United States: UFC Fight Pass and ESPN+/ESPN (Early Prelims); ESPN or ESPN+ (Prelims); ESPN+ PPV (Main)
- United Kingdom and Ireland: UFC Fight Pass (Early Prelims); UFC Fight Pass and ESPN (Prelims); BT Sport Box Office (Main)
- Germany: UFC Fight Pass (Early Prelims and Prelims); DAZN or UFC PPV (Main Event)
- Italy: UFC Fight Pass (Early Prelims and Prelims); DAZN or UFC PPV (Main Event)
- Spain: UFC Fight Pass (Early Prelims and Prelims); DAZN or UFC PPV (Main Event)
- Canada: UFC Fight Pass (Early Prelims); TSN and RDS (Prelims); UFC PPV, Bell, Rogers, Shaw, SaskTel, Videotron, Telus, Eastlink, or UFC PPV (Main Event)
- Australia: UFC Fight Pass or ESPN (Early Prelims and Prelims); Main Event PPV, UFC Fight Pass PPV, Fetch TV, (Main Event)
Table of Contents