Finally the Countdown over for the cricket fans as Asia Cup 2022 begin today with the opening clash between Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan at Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai. All the Cricket viewers can watch the SL vs AFG live stream via disney+ hotstar along with other broadcasting channels from the 6:00 PM Local time, 7:30 PM IST Time on 27 August. Check out here the full guide on How to Watch Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan live stream from abroad country along with Likely Playing XI and Preview of this game.
When: Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan, Game 1, Asia Cup 2022, 6:00 PM local, 7:30 PM IST
Where: Dubai International Stadium
T20I Head to Head: Sri Lanka 1-0 Afghanistan. The lone game was at the 2016 T20 World Cup in India, when Sri Lanka won the game at the Eden Gardens by six wickets.
Steps to Watch Asia cup Live From Abroad country
- First Choose the Best VPN Service Who provide you fastest video streaming and subscribe suitable plan According to your need. To Stream Asia Cup Online Recommend ExpressVPN (Offering 3 Months Free on Annual Plan)
- Now Next step is download the VPN to your prefer device (Most of the top VPN service work best in all device likes of Mobile, Android, TV, Web etc)
- Now Select the Location where the broadcasting the Asia Cup (Try to go free channel likes of Supersport, DD sports etc.)
- Choose & connect to that location of server
- Now remove cache of previous season and Visit the Live stream channel
- Stream the 2022 Asia Cup live online from anywhere abroad.
Afghanistan Probable XI: Hazratullah Zazai, Najibullah Zadran, Ibrahim Zadran, Usman Ghani, Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk), Mohammad Nabi (c), Rashid Khan, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Naveen-ul-Haq, Karim Janat, Noor Ahmad
Sri Lanka Probable XI:Danushka Gunathilaka, Pathum Nissanka (wk), Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Charith Asalanka, Dhananjaya de Silva, Dasun Shanaka (c), Wanindu Hasaranga, Maheesh Theekshana, Chamika Karunaratne, Jeffrey Vandersay, Asitha Fernando
Did you know?
Sri Lanka have a 2-9 W-L record post the 2021 T20 World Cup
Afghanistan pacers have picked 32 wickets in the current calendar year while their spinners have picked only 29
Sri Lanka have the second-best tally of Asia Cup wins (5 to India’s 7) and their last victory came in 2014.
For me, the experience I bring after playing in the IPL will create good energy for the side. One of the best chats I had with Liam [Livingstone] was when he said, ‘If it’s in the V, make sure the ball is in the trees’. He’d just be that aggressive. Proper slam-bang player: Bhanuka Rajapaksa