Stream PSG vs Man City Live Anywhere with VPN
Risk Free 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
Price 6.67$/Month Only
Recommended to Buy
Try 30 Days Risk Free
Stream PSG vs Man City Live UCL Semi Final in 3 Steps
Sign up for ExpressVPN and download the app on your device
Choose a VPN server location from the Recommended or All Locations tab.
Worldwide Server List
Once connected, Stream the Video live without any issue.
Works On All Devices
Computer :Laptop, Desktop & Routers
Mobile : Android, iPhone & iPad
TV & Consoles : Android TV, Kodi, Amazon Firestick Xbox One & More…
Watch Football on All Device
Why I Recommend ExpressVPN
Know Everything About PSG vs Man City UCL Semi Final 28 April 2021
PSG vs Manchester City
UEFA Champions League
Date: Wednesday, 28 April 2021
Kick-off at 20:00 UK/ 21:00 CET
Venue: Parc des Princes (Paris).
Paris Saint Germain welcome Manchester City for a mouthwatering encounter in the Champions League semifinal of the 2020/21 season.
Neymar has warned Manchester City he intends to "do everything" to fire Paris St Germain to Champions League glory.
"We are going to do everything in our power to beat Manchester City. I will do everything, professionally speaking, to
win this game.
"My main objective is the Champions League and not the Ballon d'Or. That is not my main priority.
"In the future I need to be able to remember that I have won the Champions League once, twice or maybe three times."
"This year PSG has really improved and we have worked a lot to keep improving. We really want to win the Champions League."
- Paris SG are winless in their previous three matches with Manchester City in European competition (D2 L1), only facing Arsenal (4), AC Milan (4) and Juventus (8) on more occasions without ever winning in their history.
- Manchester City eliminated Paris SG in their only previous knockout tie meeting in European football, progressing 3-2 on aggregate in the UEFA Champions League quarter-final in 2015-16, with Kevin De Bruyne scoring the winner in the second leg at the Etihad.
- Manchester City are playing in only their fourth semi-final in their European history after the Cup Winners' Cup in 1969-70 and 1970-71, and 2015-16 UEFA Champions League - they've only gone on to reach the final once, winning their only European trophy to date in the Cup Winners' Cup in 1970.
- Paris SG are just the third French team to reach the semi-finals of the European Cup/UEFA Champions League in consecutive seasons, after St Etienne in 1975 and 1976 and Olympique de Marseille in 1990 and 1991.
- Paris SG are looking to reach their second consecutive UEFA Champions League final, following their defeat to Bayern Munich in last year's showpiece. They would be only the ninth side to do so in back-to-back campaigns, while only Atlético de Madrid and Valencia CF failed to lift the trophy in either of their first two final appearances.
- Manchester City have won nine of their 10 UEFA Champions League games this season (D1), two more than any of the other three semi-finalists (Chelsea, 7). No English side has ever won 10+ games in the same campaign under the current format (since 2003-04), whilst Real Madrid in 2011-12 are the only one of the five sides to win as many in a single campaign without going on to lift the trophy.
- Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola is set to take charge of his eighth UEFA Champions League semi-final tie, the joint-most of all managers alongside José Mourinho. Indeed, no Spanish manager has reached the final on more than two occasions, though Guardiola hasn't seen his side play in the final since 2010-11 (Barcelona 3-1 Manchester United).
- Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola has only beaten three other managers more often during his career than PSG's Mauricio Pochettino (P18 W10 D5 L3), though Pochettino's Spurs side did eliminate Guardiola's City during their only European meeting to date in the 2018-19 UEFA Champions League quarter-finals (4-4 on aggregate, progressing on away goals).
PSG vs Manchester City Betting Tips
Over 2.5 goals @ 1.67 odd
Man City to win @ 2.15 odd.
Watch 2021 Champions League Semi Final PSG vs Man City Live with #1 Rated VPN