In the Opening Fixtures of the Six Nations Championship Italy and France will be raise the blind at Rome’s Stadio Olimpico today on 6 February Saturday evening.
Around six years ago same month of February, Italy succeed to beat Scotland in the away game in round three of the six Nations fixtures. In their next game, they got clobbered 29-0 at home by France in what we know now to be the start of the worst run in the championship’s history.So they looking to similar kind of performance today.
Are you ready for the Clash of France vs Italy Rugby Match of Six Nations today. All the Viewers can catch the live action & Streaming of Every moments of this game on BBC / ITV channel but if you are outside of it then you are facing the issue of geo-restriction and not opening this channel. Here are the solution for it.
A VPN service that will help you to access Geo Block Content and Stream Rugby live without any restriction of TV channels. To Stream, Rugby Game live I recommend you to Subscribe ExpressVPN Rugby Plan because of their Enjoy unrestricted access worldwide features, Fast Server, Easy Setup on almost all device, 24/7 hour customer support with live chat along with 30 days money back Guarantee.
Quick Guide: Watch Any Rugby Matches Live From Anywhere in Easy Steps
- Get a trusted VPN for Rugby. Order ExpressVPN (49% off + 3 Month Free)
- Install Apps on Any device likes Mobile, Android Phone or Laptop.
- Go to Location list and Select UK Server
- Head to BBC / ITV
- Go to Official sites of BBC / ITV from your device.
- Start watching Rugby Game!
You can access the Every Rugby Match anywhere around the world with this tricks. No Matter weather you are from Russia, Australia, Canada, Wales, USA, UK, Brazil, India or anywhere this tricks work like charm.
The Azzurri’s losing streak stands at 27 matches going into this Saturday’s 2021 Six Nations opener against the French in Rome (2.15pm). only twice have they lost by fewer than ten points – against France (23-21) in 2016 and Scotland (29-27) in 2018.
Coach of Franco Smith is talking with long term view, their 32 man squad contain only four player with mora than 30 caps.
“We’re not underdogs any more. We’re going to go everywhere as serious challengers,” former France hooker Benjamin Kayser told Scrum V. “And that’s a completely different ball game. Every single game has to be a moment to shine, to learn, to perform.”
If we look at the previous meetings then in the last year both team face to each other two times. Italy produced their best performance of the 2020 Six Nations in Paris, scoring three tries in a 35-22 defeat.
Steps to Follow to Access France vs Italy Rugby live
In the UK, the match is accessible to watch by means of ITV, with inclusion starting at 2-15 pm.
If you still facing issue kindly Watch out Six Nations Live TV guides
- ITV Sport (UK and Ireland) — Watch every England, Ireland, and Italy home game for free.
France 2 (France) — Enjoy the free French broadcast of all Six Nations matches.
- DMAX (Italy) — Watch every game in the Six Nations for free in Italian.
- Virgin Media One (Ireland) — No subscription required to live stream the Six Nations from Ireland.
beIN Sports (Australia and New Zealand) — Subscription required to live stream the entire Six Nations event.
- DAZN (Germany and Canada) — Live stream every Six Nations match with a DAZN subscription. You can get a one-month free trial when you sign up for a monthly or yearly subscription.
- NBC Sports (US) — Get a subscription to stream the US broadcast of the Six Nations. If you have a subscription to NBC through a cable or streaming service, you can watch the games at no extra cost. You can even buy an NBC Sports Gold Rugby Pass for the entire season.
What have the teams said?
Italy head coach Franco Smith: “There’s a big expectation around winning the first game but we don’t want to win just one – we want to win consistently.
“We want to be sustainable and significant in our approach. We don’t want to have a one-off where we play well. This is a new start for Italian rugby.”
Italy captain Luca Bigi: “It’s important to share the responsibility in the group, and then we build together. It’s important to go step by step every game and learn from our errors.”
France captain Charles Ollivon: “We need to reach for excellence, particularly in a tournament such as the Six Nations.
“So it’s up to us to keep this going and to keep asking for more work and more improvement. It’s absolutely necessary for the level we are playing at, particularly because we are representing our country and our supporters.”
- France have won the previous ten meetings, the latest a 36-5 Autumn Nations Cup success in Paris last November
- Italy’s last victory in the fixture was in 2013 in Rome (23-18), one of just two wins by them over France in 21 Six Nations meetings
- Antoine Dupont made the most offloads in last year’s tournament, with 12. No one matched France’s team total of 55 offloads
- France crossed the gain-line with 59% of their carries in the 2020 Six Nations – the best rate of any team. Italy had the worst success rate (39%)
- It was the same story in the scrum, France (100% success rate) and Italy (77%) at opposite ends of the spectrum
- The Azzurri are hoping to end a 27-match losing run in the championship – the worst sequence in history
- None of the Italy squad players have yet to celebrate their 30th birthday. Hooker Luca Bigi and scrum-half Guglielmo Palazzani will be 30 in April
- France scored six tries from kick returns in last year’s tournament – the most of any nation. Italy were the only side not to score from a kick return
- All but two of the clubs playing in the top leagues of the competing nations are represented in the Six Nations squads. The clubs to miss out are Agen and Bayonne
- Charles Ollivon was top try-scorer in the 2020 Six Nations (four). He also won the most lineouts (25), made the joint most try assists (four) and the fourth most tackles (77)
- Staying on tackles, French forwards Bernard Le Roux (84) and Grégory Alldritt (81) ranked first and second last year
- The absent Jake Polledri has beaten 98 defenders for Italy since his debut in 2018 – more than twice as many as any other Italian
- Italy made 51 handling errors in last year’s championship, fewer than any other side
What are the line-ups?
Jacopo Truller: Luca Sperandio, Marco Zanon, Ignacio Brex, Montanna Ioane; Paolo Garbisi, Stephen Varney; Cherif Traorè, Luca Bigi (capt), Marco Riccioni, Marco Lazzaroni, David Sisi, Sebastian Negri, Johan Meyer, Michele Lamaro.
Replacements: 16 Gianmarco Lucchesi, 17 Danilo Fischetti, 18 Giosué Zilocchi, 19 Niccolò Cannone, 20 Federico Ruzza, 21 Maxime Mbandà, 22 Guglielmo Palazzani, 23 Carlo Canna.
Brice Dulin; Teddy Thomas, Arthur Vincent, Gaël Fickou, Gabin Villière; Matthieu Jalibert, Antoine Dupont; Cyril Baille, Julien Marchand, Mohamed Haouas, Bernard Le Roux, Paul Willemse, Dylan Cretin, Charles Ollivon (capt), Gregory Alldritt.