England Rugby side who will be played tonight against France just for pride in the Six Nations Fixtures as defeat to wales in the previous game will ended their hopes for titles.
On the other side France who will be win two out of two games but with a covid outbreak continues to affect their squad as more then 12 positive cases create more pressure on the current lineup.
Are you looking to Watch out England vs France Six Nations Today 13 March Game then follow this guides.
How to watch England vs France
A VPN service that will help you to access Geo Block Content and Stream Rugby live without any restriction of TV channels. To Stream, Six Nations live I recommend you to Subscribe ExpressVPN Rugby Plan because of their Enjoy unrestricted access worldwide features, Fast Server, Easy Setup on almost all device, 24/7 hour customer support with live chat along with 30 days money back Guarantee.
England vs France date, time and venue
England vs France is scheduled for a 4:45pm GMT kick-off today, March 13, 2021.
— SpoLive_en (@spolive_en) March 13, 2021
Due to Ongoing Pandemic This England vs France match will be played behind closed doors at Twickenham venue.
England vs France team news
After six appearances on the bench full-back Max Malins will make his first England start as coach Eddie Jones again resists any temptation to make widespread changes. Elliot Daly drops out.
Centre Ollie Lawrence returns to the squad in place of uncapped flanker George Martin.
Gael Fickou is alongside Vakatawa, while Matthieu Jalibert starts again at fly-half despite the return of Romain Ntamack from a jaw injury.
Britain news Six Nations 2021 fixtures, results, table: England take on French, Wales in Italy, France vs Scotland new date Breaking News https://t.co/wfBlkqe4AU
— MetiNews.Com Breaking News (@MetiNewsCom) March 13, 2021
France general manager Raphaël Ibañez: “What is certain is that for this team we have objectives.
“The objective is for victory on Saturday at England, who did not give us an inch of ground in front of the French since 2005.
“The stakes of this match and the immense challenge that awaits us, 2005 was a long time ago.
“Now it’s been 16 years since a French team won on English soil so before any talking (about the Grand Slam), this game is especially magnificent for this group and they will launch fully into this challenge that awaits us.”
Good morning sports fans! The 6 Nations is back this weekend. Italy host Wales and England host France. In the Premier League, it's Leeds vs Chelsea, Palace vs West Brom, Everton vs Burnley, and Fulham vs Man City. #GuinnessSixNations #PremierLeague
— Backspin.ie (@backspindotie) March 13, 2021
KEY BATTLE – Billy Vunipola v Grégory Alldritt
STATS – POWERED BY AWS
- England have won nine of their ten home against France in the Six Nations era with the only defeat coming in February 2005 (18-17)
- Despite playing just two games so far, France have made more offloads (21) than any other side in the 2021 Guinness Six Nations
- England (5%) and France (4%) have the highest dominant tackle percentage in the Championship so far.
- Tom Curry has been the biggest nuisance at defensive rucks, disrupting a Championship-high ten of the 28 rucks he has arrived at in defence.
- Paul Willemse has made 34/34 tackles in the 2021 Guinness Six Nations – the most of any France player and also the most of any player with a 100% tackle success rate.
England vs France lineups
England XV: Max Malins, Anthony Watson, Henry Slade, Owen Farrell(C), Jonny May, George Ford, Ben Youngs, Mako Vunipola, Luke Cowan-Dickie, Kyle Sinckler, Maro Itoje, Charlie Ewels, Mark Wilson, Tom Curry, Billy Vunipola
Replacements: Jamie George, Ellis Genge, Will Stuart, Jonny Hill, Ben Earl, Dan Robson, Ollie Lawrence, Elliot Daly
France XV: Brice Dulin, Teddy Thomas, Virimi Vakatawa, Gael Fickou, Damian Penaud, Matthieu Jalibert, Antoine Dupont, Gregory Alldritt, Charles Ollivon (C), Dylan Cretin, Paul Willemse, Romain Taofifenua, Mohamed Haouas, Julien Marchand, Cyril Baille
Replacements: Camille Chat, Jean-Baptiste Gros, Dorian Aldegheri, Cyril Cazeaux, Cameron Woki, Anthony Jelonch, Baptiste Serin, Romain Ntamack
England 🆚 France
📋 Team news
— Standard Sport (@standardsport) March 13, 2021
Here are the best streaming platforms to watch the Six Nations online:
|Coverage: Watch live coverage on BBC TV, BBC iPlayer, Connected TVs and online; listen to match commentaries, shows and podcasts on BBC Radio 5 Live, Sports Extra and BBC Sounds; follow text coverage on the BBC Sport website and mobile app; further coverage available in Wales, Scotland and Ireland. Full coverage details.|
- BBC Sport (UK and Ireland) — Enjoy a free live stream of every France, Scotland, and Wales home game.
- ITV Sport (UK and Ireland) — Watch every England, Ireland, and Italy home game for free.
France 2 (France) — Enjoy the free French broadcast of all Six Nations matches.
- DMAX (Italy) — Watch every game in the Six Nations for free in Italian.
- Virgin Media One (Ireland) — No subscription required to live stream the Six Nations from Ireland.
beIN Sports (Australia and New Zealand) — Subscription required to live stream the entire Six Nations event.
- DAZN (Germany and Canada) — Live stream every Six Nations match with a DAZN subscription. You can get a one-month free trial when you sign up for a monthly or yearly subscription.
- NBC Sports (US) — Get a subscription to stream the US broadcast of the Six Nations. If you have a subscription to NBC through a cable or streaming service, you can watch the games at no extra cost. You can even buy an NBC Sports Gold Rugby Pass for the entire season.
England vs France head to head (h2h) history and results
- England wins: 59
- France wins: 41
- Draws: 7
- Last meeting: England 22-19 France (Autumn Nations Cup Final, December 2020)
Would be interested to know a bit about @LeeDixon2 last app for England – 1999 v France. Played with Seaman, Adams, Keown and his old mate Graeme Le Saux in a back 5 vs a French team with a lot of Arsenal players. What was that like for him? #HandbrakeOff @TheAthleticUK pic.twitter.com/8YAv6VVuJI
— Tragic Gooner (@TragicGooner) March 12, 2021