Sarina Wiegman’s England who takes on Austria in the First Game of the UEFA women’s Euro 2022 Fixtures on 6th July. This is the group A clash of the tournament where other two teams of this group are Norway and Northern Ireland. This England vs Austria Women’s Euro Football Match will be schedule to played at Old Trafford, Manchester Venue from 8-00 Local time on 6th July but as per Indian time Match starts from the 0-30 AM on 7th July due to time difference.
Check out complete guide on How to Watch England vs Austria of Women’s Euro Football Match live stream options to watch online along with TV channels of worldwide countries.
Quick Steps to Watch Online
Several broadcasters will carry the European soccer competition along with Todays England vs Austria Opening game live stream. You can securely watch England vs Austria Women’s euro live stream action in just a few simple steps:
- Get ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a server location that matches the broadcaster you want to watch. For example, if you’d like to see the UK broadcast, connect to a server in London.
- Check the schedule of the broadcaster you want to watch, like the BBC or ITV.
- Tune in and enjoy!
How to Watch Women’s Euro England vs Austria game Live Stream free on RTE Player
Channels: RTE and RTE 2
You can watch all 31 matches live and for free on RTÉ Player as the Irish broadcaster holds the rights for the UEFA Women’s Euro 2022 in Ireland.
Free Streaming of UEFA Women’s Euro Match of England vs Austria Live on ORF
Channels: ORF 1
ORF is streaming UEFA Women’s Euro 2022 games live online in Austria. Check the broadcaster’s schedule ahead of time to see which games are available to stream.
Enjoy England vs Austria Women’s Euro match Live Stream free on Rai TV
If you don’t mind watching with Italian commentary, you can live stream UEFA Women’s Euro 2022 games free online on RAI. You can watch via your browser or through its apps for iOS and Android. RAI also allows you to stream other sports including cycling and thousands of Italian movies and TV programs live and on-demand.
Team England who is looking to Make this Women’s Euro 2022 Tournament memorable by winning the tournament as if we recently stats then England reach the semi-finals at the last Euro in 2017 where they beaten by netherlands. Leah Williamson and co surely looking to make this summer better and go to final at wembley on july 31 but before that England need to show good performance in the Group A games against Austria, Norway and Northern Ireland.
England manager Wiegman has confirmed her 23-player squad for this summer’s Euros 2022 competition. If we look at the squad then its mix of experience and youth with no uncapped players.
Jill Scott who has been called up and will go to her 10th major soccer tournament despite struggling with injury this season while Chelsea’s Fran Kirby has also been selected despite struggling with fatigue since February.
- Goalkeepers: Mary Earps (Manchester United), Hannah Hampton (Aston Villa), Ellie Roebuck (Manchester City)
- Defenders: Millie Bright (Chelsea), Lucy Bronze (unattached), Jess Carter (Chelsea), Rachel Daly (Houston Dash), Alex Greenwood (Manchester City), Demi Stokes (Manchester City), Lotte Wubben-Moy (Arsenal)
- Midfielders: Fran Kirby (Chelsea), Jill Scott (unattached), Ella Toone (Manchester United), Georgia Stanway (Bayern Munich), Keira Walsh (Manchester City), Leah Williamson (Arsenal)
- Forwards: Beth England (Chelsea), Lauren Hemp (Manchester City), Chloe Kelly (Manchester City), Beth Mead (Arsenal), Nikita Parris (Arsenal), Alessia Russo (Manchester United), Ellen White (Manchester City)
England v Austria Date and kick-off time
First Match of the Women’s European football championship of 2022 Edition will be take place on 6th July between England vs Austria.
This game of England vs Austria played at Manchester United’s 74000+ capacity of Old Trafford ground, match kick off from the 8pm.
Countrywise Streaming Link
- Albania: RTSH
- Andorra: TVE
- Armenia: Public TV Armenia
- Austria: ORF
- Azerbaijan: Public TV Azerbaijan
- Belgium: VRT, RTBF
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: BHRT
- Bulgaria: BNT
- Croatia: HRT Croatia
- Cyprus: CyBC
- Czech Republic: Česká televize
- Denmark: DKDR, TV2 Denmark
- Estonia: ERR
- Faroe Islands: DKDR, TV2 Denmark
- Finland: Yle
- France: TF1
- Greece: ERT
- Hungary: MTVA
- Iceland: RUV
- Israel: KAN
- Italy: RAI
- Kazakhstan: KZTV
- Kosovo: RTK
- Latvia: LT
- Liechtenstein: SRG SSR
- Lithuania: LRT
- Luxembourg: RTBF, VRT
- Malta: PBS
- Moldova: TVR
- Montenegro: RTCG
- Netherlands: NOS
- North Macedonia: MKRTV
- Norway: NRK, TV 2 Norway
- Poland: TVP
- Portugal: RTP, Canal 11
- Republic of Ireland: RTÉ
- Romania: TVR
- Russia: Match TV
- San Marino: RAI
- Serbia: RTS Serbia
- Slovakia: RTV Slovakia
- Slovenia: RTV Slovenia
- Spain: TVE
- Sweden: SVT, TV4
- Switzerland: SRG SSR
- Turkey: TRT
- Ukraine: MGU
- Vatican City: RAI
- Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka: SonySix
- Algeria, Bahrain, Chad, Djibouti, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine (Gaza strip & West Bank), Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Socotra, Somalia, South Sudan Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, UAE, Yemen: beIN Sports MENA
- Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Falkland Islands, French Guiana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Nevis, Puerto Rico, St Barts, St Christopher, St Kitts & Nevis, St Lucia, St Martin, St Pierre & Miquelon, St Vincent & the Grenadines, Suriname, Tortola, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos Islands: ESPN
- Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo Republic, DR Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissa, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, St Helena and Ascencion, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe: W-Sport
- Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela: ESPN
- Bonaire, Saba, St Eustatius: ESPN
- PR China: CCTV, Super Sports Shankai