In the Round 2 Fixtures of the Six Nations Championship Italy and England will be played at Twickenham Stadium today on 13 February Saturday evening and both team searching for the first victory at Guinness Six Nations Championship.
Are you ready for the Clash of England vs Italy Rugby Match of Six Nations today. All the Viewers can catch the live action & Streaming of Every moments of this game on BBC / ITV channel but if you are outside of it then you are facing the issue of geo-restriction and not opening this channel. Here are the solution for it.
A VPN service that will help you to access Geo Block Content and Stream Rugby live without any restriction of TV channels. To Stream, Six Nations live I recommend you to Subscribe ExpressVPN Rugby Plan because of their Enjoy unrestricted access worldwide features, Fast Server, Easy Setup on almost all device, 24/7 hour customer support with live chat along with 30 days money back Guarantee.
Reigning champions England who loss against Scotland in their first game at Twickenham and looking to perform well in this game. Meanwhile, Italy were left bamboozled by a Antoine Dupont talent show at Stadio Olimpico last weekend, with the French scrum-half calling the shots in Rome, as Les Bleus romped to a 50-10 success.
Steps to Follow to Access England vs Italy Rugby live
In the UK, the match is accessible to watch by means of ITV, with inclusion starting at 2-15 pm.
If you still facing issue kindly Watch out Six Nations Live TV guides
- ITV Sport (UK and Ireland) — Watch every England, Ireland, and Italy home game for free.
England 2 (England) — Enjoy the free French broadcast of all Six Nations matches.
- DMAX (Italy) — Watch every game in the Six Nations for free in Italian.
- Virgin Media One (Ireland) — No subscription required to live stream the Six Nations from Ireland.
beIN Sports (Australia and New Zealand) — Subscription required to live stream the entire Six Nations event.
- DAZN (Germany and Canada) — Live stream every Six Nations match with a DAZN subscription. You can get a one-month free trial when you sign up for a monthly or yearly subscription.
- NBC Sports (US) — Get a subscription to stream the US broadcast of the Six Nations. If you have a subscription to NBC through a cable or streaming service, you can watch the games at no extra cost. You can even buy an NBC Sports Gold Rugby Pass for the entire season.
WHAT THEY SAID
England head coach Eddie Jones said: “As always, we’ve picked what we think is our strongest 23 to try and win the game.
“We’re pleased to have Mako and Kyle back into the team and we’ve made some changes to our starting XV, but our finishers are just as important to our game plan. We look at the whole 80 minutes.
“We’ve trained very well this week, I’ve been very pleased with the players’ attitudes and work-rate. We’re hoping to put on a good performance on Saturday and kick on with our Guinness Six Nations campaign.
“We’ve had a loss and the team have been criticised from the north pole to the south pole – and probably in between. But are we frustrated?
“No. All of a sudden – and I’ve coached teams like this before – things click and it happens.
“Sometimes you don’t know what the catalyst is, sometimes you do. One thing I do know is that if you keep working hard enough at it – and with enough strategic nous – you get to where you want to be.”
Italy head coach Franco Smith said: “The mountain in front of us is high, very high.
“But there is a road that goes up there and we will be on that road. It is up to us to plot that journey and that is what we are doing.
“Our main opponents are not England but ourselves. That is who we must focus on. We must also not be worried about getting the monkey off our back, looking to get one win in the championship at any cost.
“If that is all we work towards then it will be another five or six years before the next victory. It is time for new faces, new icons in Italian rugby.
“I firmly believe that ending this drought will come from concentrating on how we play, on our basics, on quality actions, on being clinical and accurate.”
KEY BATTLE – LUCA SPERANDIO v JONNY MAY
- England have scored a tally of 109 tries against Italy in the Six Nations, no other team has scored 100+ tries against a single opponent in the tournament.
- Italy have scored seven tries in their last three away games to England in the Six Nations – crossing the line at least twice in each of those games after scoring eight tries in their first seven trips to Twickenham.
- Italy made just 23 kicks in their match against France, the fewest of any team in Round 1 of the Six Nations, while only Scotland (43) made more kicks than England (35, level with Ireland).
- England (6) and Italy (9) were the only sides to win fewer than 10 penalties last weekend, while they conceded more penalties than any other nation (England 15, Italy 12).
England: 15 Elliot Daly, 14 Anthony Watson, 13 Henry Slade, 12 Owen Farrell (C), 11 Jonny May, 10 George Ford, 9 Ben Youngs, 1 Mako Vunipola, 2 Luke Cowan-Dickie, 3 Kyle Sinckler, 4 Maro Itoje, 5 Jonny Hill, 6 Courtney Lawes, 7 Tom Curry, 8 Billy Vunipola
Replacements: 16 Jamie George, 17 Ellis Genge, 18 Will Stuart, 19 Charlie Ewels, 20 Ben Earl, 21 Jack Willis, 22 Dan Robson, 23 Max Malins
Italy: 15. Jacopo Trulla,14. Luca Sperandio, 13. Juan Ignacio Brex, 12. Carlo Canna, 11. Monty Ioane, 10. Paolo Garbisi, 9. Stephen Varney, 1. Andrea Lovotti, 2. Luca Bigi (C), 3. Marco Riccioni, 4. Marco Lazzaroni, 5. David Sisi, 6. Sebastian Negri, 7. Johan Meyer, 8. Michele Lamaro
Replacements: 16. Gianmarco Lucchesi, 17. Danilo Fischetti, 18. Giosuè Zilocchi, 19. Niccolò Cannone, 20. Federico Ruzza, 21. Guglielmo Palazzani, 22. Tommaso Allan, 23. Federico Mori