Chelsea vs Liverpool
England – Carabao Cup
Date: Sunday, 27 February 2022
Kick-off at 16:30 UK/ 17:30 CET
Venue: Wembley Stadium.
Live Stream : Watch here
Eight Time Champions of Carabao Cup Liverpool will be takes on Chelsea on sunday night on 27 February 2022 to gunning their ninth trophy of EFL Cup. Check out the full guide on How to Watch live in India.
Wembley stadium of London will be host this Chelsea vs Liverpool Game of Carabao Cup 2021-22 Final and as per Fixtures its starts from the 10-00 PM IST Time tonight.
A VPN service that will help you to access Geo Block Content and Stream Football live without any restriction of TV channels. I tested lots VPNs to come up with this shortlist of best VPNs for watching the Football. To Stream, Soccer live I recommend you to Subscribe ExpressVPN Football Plan because of their Enjoy unrestricted access worldwide features, Fast Server, Easy Setup on almost all device, 24/7 hour customer support with live chat along with 30 days money back Guarantee.
Quick Guide: Watch Football Live From Anywhere in 2 Minutes
Get a trusted VPN : Order ExpressVPN (49% off + 3 Month Free)
*Picks any plan from the list. Go with Long Term give more benefit for you.
Install Apps on Any device likes Mobile, Android Phone or Laptop.
Go to Location list and Select US Server
Go to NBCSN / Fubo TV / Sky HD website
Start watching All Football Matches live on TV Anywhere
You can access the Every football Matches anywhere around the world with this tricks. No Matter weather you are from Russia, Australia, Canada, Wales, USA, UK, Brazil, India or anywhere this tricks work like charm.
If we look at the past stats then this EFL Cup / League Cup or Carabao Cup which to be won by manchester City on last four edition but this time we surely seen a new champions from the past four editions.
Liverpool will be gunning for a record ninth Carabao Cup win. They are currently the joint-most successful team in the history of the competition, along with Manchester City, as they won eight titles so far.
Reigning European champions Chelsea have already won the FIFA Club World Cup couple of months ago and will be searching for their second piece of silverware in this season.
How to Watch Carabao Cup Final Live in India ? Chelsea vs Liverpool EFL Cup 2022 Final TV Guides
All the Indian Viewers will be access and Watch exclusive coverage of the Carabao Cup 2021-22 Final between Chelsea vs Liverpool Live on Colors Infinity SD and HD TV channels in India from 10:00 PM IST on 27 February 2022.
Online Viewers have to go subscription based service of Voot Select or jio TV platform as they shown Carabao Cup Final live stream in India. If you travel abroad or wants to watch live from other country kindly go with VPN service.
Chelsea vs Liverpool Head-to-head (h2h)
- The last two clashes had ended in draws.
- The last four overall wins were evenly split into two each for either squad.
- Three of the past four meetings had fewer than three goals.
- The latest match-up between the two squads had ended in a 2-2 draw.
As per Goal.com
- Chelsea will be the first team in English football history to compete in one of the major domestic cup finals (League Cup/FA Cup) in six consecutive campaigns, reaching the FA Cup final in 2016-17, 2017-18, 2019-20 and 2020-21, and the League Cup final in 2018-19 and this term.
- Under Jürgen Klopp, Liverpool have won 35% of their meetings with Chelsea in all competitions (6/17); among sides they have faced at least 10 times under the German, only against Manchester United (33%) do they have a lower win ratio. Indeed, Klopp is winless in his last four managerial clashes with compatriot Thomas Tuchel (D2 L2), including three since Tuchel joined Chelsea (D2 L1).
- Chelsea manager Thomas Tuchel is set to become the eighth different manager to take charge of an English club in the finals of each of the League Cup, FA Cup and European Cup/Champions League, and the first to do all three while in charge of the Blues.
- Liverpool’s Sadio Mané has scored eight goals against Chelsea in all competitions, only netting more in his career in England against Crystal Palace (13). The Senegalese forward, however, is yet to score a League Cup goal for the Reds in three previous appearances for them in the competition, the most recent of which was against Chelsea in the 2018-19 third round.