Nadal Hoping to Continue Tsitsipas Dominance in the Quarter Final Game on Wednesday 17 February 2021 and secure their spot in the semi final on Men’s Single Events at Australia Open Tennis tournament.
All the tennis fans can battle this Quater Final of Men’s Single Fixtures between Medvedev vs Rublev Live stream 9Gem and 9Now as channel nine will cover the whole events of AUS open 2021 live in australia. UK Fans catch the live coverage from the 8-30 AM morning time.
But, what happens if you live outside the Australia, and you want to enjoy this?
Well, in this guide, I’ll help you to solve this problem easily, so you’ll be able to enjoy this Australian Open 2021 and many other tennis events from wherever you are in the world.
A VPN service that will help you to access Geo Block Content and Stream Tennis live without any restriction of TV channels. To Stream, Tennis live I recommend you to Subscribe ExpressVPN Plan because of their Enjoy unrestricted access worldwide features, Fast Server, Easy Setup on almost all device, 24/7 hour customer support with live chat along with 30 days money back Guarantee.
Quick Guide: Watch Tennis 2021 Live From Anywhere in 5 Easy Steps
- Get a trusted VPN for Tennis : Order ExpressVPN (49% off + 3 Month Free)
- Install Apps on Any device likes Mobile, Android Phone or Laptop.
- Go to Location list and Select Australia Server
- Head to 9Now
- Go to Official sites of 9now.com.au from your device.
- Start watching Tennis Game!
You can access the Every Tennis Match anywhere around the world with this tricks. No Matter weather you are from Russia, Australia, Canada, Wales, USA, UK, Brazil, India or anywhere this tricks work like charm.
How to watch Nadal vs Tsitsipas
- Date: Wednesday 16 February
- Match time: 8.30am
- TV: Eurosport 1 (Sky channel 410/Virgin 521/BT 412)
- Live stream: Via ExpressVPN (Not only this game but all Tennis matches of the year ) Eurosport Player or through Prime Video apps (trial available for 99p a month, £6.99 a month after that)
- Draw: Winner plays either Daniil Medvedev or Andrey Rublev
- i predicts: Nadal in five sets
In an interview from his quarantine hotel room, Tsitsipas mentioned beating Nadal on clay as one of his stated aims for 2021, perhaps even at Roland Garros.
Rafael Nadal v Stefanos Tsitsipas Head to Head
There have been seven previous matches between these two players and Nadal leads 6-1. Tsitsipas’s only win over Nadal had come in the 2019 Madrid Masters while the Spaniard has beaten in their previous three meetings – at the 2019 Rome Masters and ATP Finals, and the 2020 ATP Finals.
Nadal will come in as the go-to pick, having claimed six of their seven ATP Head2Head meetings, including a straight-sets, 6-2, 6-4, 6-0 victory in the 2019 Australian Open semi-finals. Tsitsipas’ lone win came that same year on his opponent’s favourite surface, clay, in the Mutua Madrid Open semi-finals, 6-4, 2-6, 6-3.
Tsitsipas is bidding to become youngest Australian Open men’s singles champion since Novak Djokovic in 2008. Last year, he reached the third round. So don’t miss the any moments of the game.